When you are thinking of having a baby or have conceived, you would love to keep track of your baby development and monitor pregnancy week by week. It is also essential to know pregnancy week by week so that you exactly know what to expect during the course of your pregnancy. Below is given pregnancy week by week advice. Everything that you should expect during this time is given for every week of your pregnancy. You can find below advice from week 1 to week 40 of your pregnancy. Also given are the precautions that you should take while experiencing pregnancy week by week.
Follow this guide throughout your pregnancy and remain updated of what to expect during the next week of your pregnancy. You can better understand all the changes that you and your baby are going through pregnancy week by week. Stay informed and you can take best care of your guest in your womb.
So bookmark this pregnancy week by week page and enjoy all weeks of your pregnancy.
Pregnancy Week by Week
[su_box title=”First Trimester Pregnancy Week by Week” color=”#F51505″]
- Week 11 Pregnancy Changes in Body, Weight Gain and What Next
- Week 9 Pregnancy: Changes in the Baby and Body
- Pregnancy Symptoms at 4 Weeks: What Is Happening
- First month of pregnancy symptoms and Changes in Baby
- Pregnancy Stages First Trimester
- 12 Weeks Pregnant: Heartburn, Dreams, Baby Movements, Baby’s Sex
- 11 Weeks Pregnant: Morning Sickness, Weight Gain, Breast Tenderness
- 10 Weeks Pregnant: Bigger Tummy, Morning Sickness, Swollen Gums
- 9 Weeks Pregnant: Anxiety, Mood Swings, Fatigue, Bloating
- 8 Weeks Pregnant: Skin Problems, Indigestion, Backache, Sleepiness
[su_box title=”Second Trimester Pregnancy Week by Week” color=”#0505F5″]
- Week 14 Pregnancy Symptoms and What to Expect
- 26 Weeks Pregnant: Constipation, Braxton Hicks, High Blood Pressure
- 25 Weeks Pregnant: Itchiness, Leg Pain, Back Pain, Sciatica Pain
- 24 Weeks Pregnant: Sweating, Pain, Foot Swelling, Anxiety, Sleep Issue
- 23 Weeks Pregnant: Dehydration, Sleep Problems, Baby Movements
- 22 Weeks Pregnant: Stretch Marks, Itching, Cramps, Fast Heart Rate
- 21 Weeks Pregnant: Gum Problem, Leg Pain, Infection, Vaginal Discharge
- 20 Weeks Pregnant: Muscle Cramps, Hot Flashes, Sleep Problems
- 19 Weeks Pregnant: Pelvic Pain, Heartburn, Abdomen Pain, Dark Skin
- 18 Weeks Pregnant: Dark Skin, Rough Hair, Sleep Problem, Discomfort
[su_box title=”Third Trimester Pregnancy Week by Week” color=”#547838″]
- Full Term Pregnancy Benefits and Causes of Interrupted Full Term Pregnancy
- 40 Weeks Pregnant: Labor Pain, Contractions, Bleeding and Baby
- 39 Weeks Pregnant: Vaginal Discharge, Less Baby Movements, Constipation
- 38 Weeks Pregnant: Disturbed Sleep, Vaginal Discharge, C-section
- 37 Weeks Pregnant: Frequent Urination, Sleeplessness, Spotting
- 35 Weeks Pregnant: Frequent Urination, Heartburn, Constipation
- 34 Weeks Pregnant: Sleepless Nights and Tickling, Braxton Hicks
- 33 Weeks Pregnant: Frequent Urination, Back Pain and False Labor Pain
- 32 Weeks Pregnant: Little One Kicks, Moves Hands and Blinks
- 30 Weeks Pregnant: Mood Swings, Backache and Swelling
I hope these extensive pregnancy week by week articles will help address all your information needs related to pregnancy througout your three semesters. These pregnancy week by week articles are also a good way to keep yourself busy and understand what to expect during the next weeks of your pregnancy.
One of the best possible benefits of these pregnancy week by week articles can be to get educated about what is right and what is wrong during your pregnancy. You can learn the warning signals about your pregnancy by reading these pregnancy week by week articles and would know exactly when to call for doctor’s help.