Your first trimester is about to end when you’re 9 weeks pregnant. A number of noticeable and dynamic changes take place for a 9 weeks pregnant. Your fetus grows to 2.5 centimeters, approximately about the size of a grape. During this week, your fetus will show rapid increase in his/her weight. The embryo look of your fetus will start to fade during this week of pregnancy, while a proper physical shape starts to establish. The 9th week of pregnancy can prove to be very challenging.
9 Weeks Pregnant: Changes In Your Fetus
When you’re 9 weeks pregnant, a number of good changes will occur in your fetus. These changes include the following.
- Formation of all the essential organs, nerves and muscles takes place.
- Your baby will enter into the fetus-club.
- The irises of the eyes of your fetus start to function.
- External ears are formed already and internal ears are filled with fluids. Therefore, your baby now has a sense of balance.
- Your baby’s kidneys start to function.
- Formation of internal organs take place such as, pancreas, gallbladder and reproductive are formed.
- Disappearance of embryonic tail.
- Development of your baby’s tongue.
- Development of digestive system.
- Your baby takes the shape of the miniature of human being.
9 Weeks Pregnnat: Changes In Your Body
When you’re 9 weeks pregnant, you will notice some more significant changes in your body. Your breasts will become tender and fuller. The areola of your breasts will become darker. You will gain more weight for your baby. This weight gain is associated with fluid retention. 9th week of pregnancy is the time when you should start considering having maternity clothes.
Signs and Symptoms of Being 9 Weeks Pregnant
When you are in the 9th week of pregnancy, you will notice some prominent signs and symptoms of being 9 weeks pregnant. These signs and symptoms include the following.
- Mood swings
- Fatigue and bloating
- Changes in posture and body shape
9 Weeks Pregnant: Tips to Deal With The Signs and Symptoms
There are few easy things that can help you deal with the signs and symptoms of the 9th week of pregnancy. Let’s have a look on these simple things.
- Consume a good amount of proteins such as, nuts, beans and soy proteins.
- Get sufficient rest and sleep.
- Perform light exercise.
- Drink a variety of fluids such as, milk and fresh fruit juices.
- Take sufficient amount of vitamin C.
- Keep a close eye on your bodyweight.
Take Care of Your Health – hen you’re 9 weeks pregnant, you have to be very careful with your health. You should take proper care of your diet and watch out for those health conditions that could arise during pregnancy. These health conditions include diabetes, obesity, osteoporosis and depression.
Visit Your Doctor Regularly – is very important for you to maintain overall good health when you’re 9 weeks pregnant. Your doctor can guide you about how to maintain a good health throughout the pregnancy. If you have any problem related to your health, don’t hesitate to discuss it with your doctor.